TEAM PRESTIGE I.K.E. PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
PRG is very conscious of privacy protection issues. We approach the respect for your privacy based on the following five principles:
- We respect the trust you place in us by trusting us with your personal data. We shall at all times use your personal data in a fair manner worthy of your trust.
- You shall have the right to clear information about how we use your personal data and be given every opportunity to exercise your rights. We shall ensure that there is always transparency with regard to the information (data) we gather, how we use it and to whom we disclose it.
- We shall take all reasonable steps to protect your data against unauthorized use and keep it safe.
- We shall comply with all provisions under applicable legislation on data protection and cooperate with Data Protection authorities.
- Should you be concerned about the way we use your personal data, it shall be clear at all times who you should contact and we shall cooperate with you to immediately address your concerns.
Should you disagree with such use of your personal data please do not use the PRG.
- information gathered by websites, platforms and/or applications (hereinafter “Third-Party Websites“) not controlled by us;
- information gathered by third-party websites you visit by following links found on the PRG; or
- Internet banners, contests and other advertising or promotional activities at third-party websites where we may participate or which we may sponsor.
The above third-party websites implement their specific privacy policies and apply their specific terms and conditions. We urge you to read them before using Third-Party Websites.
Are you under the age of 18?
Access to certain sections of the PRG and the possibility of receiving gifts, samples and other prizes may be limited only to users aged 18 and above. We may use your personal data to verify your age and implement age rules.
Information we collect
- Information you provide to us directly
We may collect information directly from you on the following occasions: when you provide us with your personal data, i.e. when you sign up for participating in prize draws or contests, when you subscribe to our news service or consent to the service of e-newsletters or other publications, when you take part in a poll or survey, when you make a comment or submit a query or when you choose to post audiovisual material. The types of information we may collect from you directly include the following information:
- full name
- email address
- user name
- telephone number
- date of birth
- user-generated content, posts and other content that you submit to the PRG.
In the case of user-generated content the Company shall not be obliged to assess the legality of material posted on the web page; thus, it shall be free of any liability whatsoever. In particular, the Company shall be free of any liability vis-a-vis web page visitors, as well as vis-à-vis any third parties that may be considered to be affected, for any unlawful action or inaction, inaccuracy or failure to comply with the laws and regulations of any country in relation to the content of the pots, including but not being limited to the law on the protection of industrial and intellectual property and personal data. Users shall expressly and unreservedly state and accept that they shall not be entitled to any fees, compensation or other benefits for such posting, etc., as well as for any use by the Company of the material for advertising purposes.
- Information that we automatically collect when you use the PRG
- information about the browser you use;
- information about the web pages you have visited;
- the IP address;
- the links you chose;
- user name, profile picture, sex, network and any other information you have selected to be disclosed every time you use Third-Party Websites (such as when you “Like” something on Facebook or use “+1” in Google+);
- the web pages you visited before going to a TEAM PRESTIGE I.K.E. Website.
- Information we collect from other sources
We may collect personal data of yours from other sources; such sources may include commercially available sources, such as public databases and data aggregators, as well as from third parties to whom you have given permission to disclose your information. The types of information we may collect from these sources include:
- full name
- location, preferences and information about your lifestyle, such as hobbies and interests;
- publicly available information, for instance user-generated content, blogs and posts.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data:
- to evaluate the use of the Marketing Greece Websites and Services;
- to improve your experience on the PRG;
- to assess the efficiency of our advertisements, contests and promotional activity;
- to tailor the experience of using our websites to your personal preferences, as well as to assess (anonymous and aggregate) statistics on user activity on our websites, such as the time of your visit, whether you have visited the same website before and what website contained the link to our website;
- to make using the PRG easier and to better customize the PRG to match your interests and suit your needs;
- to ensure that your future activities on and your experience of the PRG are faster. For example, a website is able to know whether you have already provided your personal data and therefore to not ask for them again;
- to collect information about the device you use to display the contents of the PRG, as well as about the IP address or the Internet browser or operating system you use and link such information to your personal data to ensure that the PRG offer the best online experience;
- to recommend services (including third-party products and services) we believe may be of interest to you;
- to allow you to participate in contests and promotional activities;
- to offer you the products and services you are asking for;
- for the purpose of contests or promotional activities in which you have chosen to take part;
- to send you information you have requested;
- to respond to your questions or comments.
Who we disclose your personal data to
(A) Information that the Company must or is entitled to disclose under contract, law, court judgment and regulatory decision: public and independent administrative authorities, court authorities and public servants; and
(B) Information necessary to attain every specific processing objective: the Company’s Management and the divisions involved each time.
Visitors to our sites can decide if they want to receive targeted marketing material from us or targeted marketing information sponsored by our marketing partners. Should visitors accept promotional email or newsletter from us, any email they receive will include instructions on how to be removed from our marketing and/or newsletter email list.
If you do not wish to receive future commercial communications from us by e-mail, you may change your preferences at any time simply by: (i) writing to us (and please include your e-mail address), or (ii) by following the unsubscribe instructions contained within the e-mail you receive from us. We will update your preferences as soon as is reasonably practicable. If you have registered on any part of our sites, please use the mechanism on our sites that allows you to change or update your profile, preferences or information, if available, to keep all such data accurate and up-to-date.
Where we keep and use your personal data
Your personal data shall be protected, as a minimum, in line with EU law, regardless of the country where they are hosted. It is noted that on national law level, in several countries the level of personal data protection provided varies from the one you may enjoy in your country. However, we promise to require of any party processing your personal data to take steps to protect them, and that such party shall be entitled to process such data only subject to the instructions provided by PRG.
Safekeeping your personal data
We implement all necessary precautions to keep your personal data secure and require of any third parties handling or processing your personal data on our behalf to do the same. There is restricted access to your personal data to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse; access is only allowed to our employees and representatives on a need- to-know basis.
Your rights and who to contact
You have the right to let us know if:
- you do not wish to receive any communication from us in the future;
- you would like a copy of the personal data we keep of you;
- you would like us to correct, update or delete your personal data from our records;
- you wish to report any misuse of your personal data.
To help us respond to your request, please provide us with your full name and personal information.